FYI: Final Draft US-Mexico Environmental Program: Border 202

NaepcA1
Site Admin

FYI: Final Draft US-Mexico Environmental Program: Border 202

Post by NaepcA1 »

Hi. Attached please find the close to final version of Border 2020. We have worked with all goals leads both in the US and Mexico, plus the regions to address and incorporate, if applicable, all public comments, tribal comments and states comments.

We are at the point where the document went back to goals leads for final review since I was still getting editing comments as of this week. I want them to make sure their goals really read as the final negotiated version between both parties.

As representative to the advisory committee, if you have time and would like to provide any final edits please do so by COB May 4th.

Thanks

(See attached file: BORDER 2020 Final Draft Framework .v6.concurrence.english.docx)

Next step: After I incorporate any additional edits we will send out the revised version to the Co-chairs for their concurrence. After that, it will go to the National Coordinators for their concurrence. In between all this it is being revised by our OGC for any legal issues if noted and with the Administrators Office for their review, since she will be signing it.

Lisa
Attachments
BORDER 2020 Final Draft Framework .v6.concurrence.english.docx
(713.65 KiB) Downloaded 547 times