Request State of Border Region Indicators Report

NaepcA1
Site Admin

Request State of Border Region Indicators Report

Post by NaepcA1 »

Dear Border 2012 Border Indicators Task Force Friends:

Regards, and I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you again for your support and help with the border indicators work over the past few years. SEMARNAT has generously printed the State of the Border Region Indicators Report 2010 as a book with the English version on one side and the Spanish version as the flip side. They have kindly offered to send copies to those of us based in the U.S. So, I am reaching out to all of you to ask how many copies you would like to receive. Also, for those of you outside of EPA Headquarters in DC, please provide a good mailing address if you want copies. In the unlikely event that I think we have too many copies requested in total, I may get back to you to discuss reducing quantities, but I believe SEMARNAT is offering a total of about 500 copies. The English verison of the report is available online at:

http://www.epa.gov/usmexicoborder/indic ... pt_eng.pdf

Please share this information with interested colleagues. Please respond by email as soon as possible and by close of business Friday, March 2 at the latest. And let me know if you have any questions. Best and cheers,

Steve

Steve Young
Senior Advisor
US EPA, Office of Environmental Information
202-566-0608
young.steve@epa.gov