|NAEPC Bulletin Board
|CDFW FY 2018-19 Resiliency, Recovery, and Response Proposal
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||NaepcA1 [ Tue May 15, 2018 3:36 pm ]|
|Post subject:||CDFW FY 2018-19 Resiliency, Recovery, and Response Proposal|
San Diego IRWM Stakeholders –
The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has announced its Fiscal Year 2018-19 Resiliency, Recovery, and Response Proposal Solicitation Notice for its Proposition 1 Restoration Grant Programs – “Delta Water Quality and Ecosystem Restoration Grant Program” and “Watershed Restoration Program”.
The “Watershed Restoration Program” has three priorities:
• Restoration Project Implementation to support any shovel-ready restoration programs outside the Delta (including coastal wetlands, headwaters, riparian and floodplain habitats, and stream channels)
• Large-Scale Wildfire Recovery Response to "contribute to restoration and recovery of stream and riparian habitats, prevent erosion, protect and improve water quality, and prevent potential future negative ecosystem effects” of areas affected by large-scale wildfires
• Central Valley Salmon Resilience and Recovery
CDFW Grant Opportunity
• Funding Available: $31 million total; $24 million for Watershed Restoration Program
• Funding Match: Not required, but projects with higher local cost share (as a proportion of total costs) are more competitive
• Eligible Applicants: California public agencies, nonprofit organizations registered in California, public utilities, federally recognized Indian tribes, State Indian tribes listed on the Native American Heritage Commission’s California Tribal Consultation List, and mutual water companies
• Deadline: 4:00 PM PT on June 13, 2018
• Webinars will be held on May 9, 2018, 1:00 PM and May 30, 2018, 1:00 PM. For more info on the webinars, click here.
CDFW Proposition 1 Restoration Grant Programs
2018 Solicitation Released
CDFW is now accepting proposals in response to the Fiscal Year 2018-19 Proposal Solicitation Notice under its Proposition 1 Restoration Grant Programs.
Proposals are due Wednesday, June 13, 2018, by 4:00 PM, PDT.
CDFW will host two online workshops to provide technical assistance with the solicitation and online application system.
CDFW Watershed Restoration Grants Branch
1416 9th Street, 12th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
San Diego IRWM Program
IRWM Program Manager
San Diego County Water Authority
D: (858) 522.6735
C: (619) 850.7552
Rosalyn Prickett, AICP
RMC, a Woodard & Curran Company
D: (858) 875.7420
C: (619) 861.2180
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group