NRCS Grant Deadlines

NaepcA1
Site Admin

NRCS Grant Deadlines

Post by NaepcA1 »

Please see information for the NRCS Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP). Contact Pedro Torres with any questions.

Lenore Lamb
Natural Resources Officer/Emergency Management Coordinator
1451 Research Park Drive, Suite 100
Riverside, CA 92507
Office: (951) 276-6624 x254
Cell: (760) 578-6452

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Torres, Pedro - NRCS, Riverside, CA <Pedro.Torres@ca.usda.gov>
Date: Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Subject: NRCS is open for business and of course... Deadlines for 2014 applications are aproaching
To: "Torres, Pedro - NRCS, Riverside, CA" <Pedro.Torres@ca.usda.gov>
Cc: "Lenore Lamb (lenore.lamb@bia.gov)" <lenore.lamb@bia.gov>

Greetings All,

I am just reaching out to all of you to let you know that we are back at work here at NRCS and ready to help you get some conservation on the ground. I apologize for the lapse in communication and availability of myself and my agency over the last several weeks. I hope it hasn’t caused any inconvenience for you all and I look forward to reconnecting with you on ongoing projects and opportunities for new work. NRCS will continue to provide technical assistance, and wherever possible; financial assistance in resource conservation on crop lands, forest lands, wildlife habitat, habitat for plants of cultural concern to tribes, and biologically diverse farming systems. Likewise, we look forward to another year of funding specifically for work on tribal lands.

You will find attached a press release announcing fiscal year 2014 EQIP program and the application deadline of November 14. Also, you will find an application for the EQIP program. If you have not previously applied for our programs there are some other forms and procedures that need to be completed, but for most of you the attached is all that is required to apply. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Best

Pedro A. Torres
Area IV Tribal Liaison/Soil Conservationist
AIAN SEPM
Riverside Area Office
(951) 684-3722 x111

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.
Attachments
FY14 EQIP.docx
(287.78 KiB) Downloaded 405 times