|NAEPC Bulletin Board
|NEHA AEC Conference June 28-30 in San Diego
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||NaepcA1 [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:41 pm ]|
|Post subject:||NEHA AEC Conference June 28-30 in San Diego|
Attending the NEHA AEC Is a Wise
Investment for You and Your Organization
1. The NEHA AEC is a unique opportunity for you to gain the skills, knowledge,
and expertise needed to help solve your environmental health organization’s
daily and strategic challenges, and to make recommendations to help improve
your bottom-line results.
2. NEHA’s AEC is the most comprehensive training and education investment
your organization can make all year.
3. Your attendance at the NEHA AEC is a solid investment in your organization
that will result in immediate and longer-term benefits.
4. You can earn Continuing Education (CE) credit to maintain your professional
5. NEHA provides a return on the investment (ROI) made for you to attend the AEC.
Need additional reasons why you should attend?
Check out the videos on neha2012aec.org to hear what other environmental
health professionals are saying about attending the NEHA 2012 AEC.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group