Tribal Grants Education and Technical Assistance Webinar Series
Second Wednesday of Every Month at 1pm ET
For more information, click here!
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is hosting a FREE Grants Education and Technical Assistance Webinar Series for Tribes, Tribal Organizations, Indian Health, Tribal and Urban Indian Health Programs. Learn about the federal grant application process, how to write better grant proposals and evaluation plans for your projects, strategies for successful grant management, and more. Participants will also have the opportunity to connect with HRSA subject matter experts, grant reviewers, as well as peers to discuss best practices and barriers to successful grants application and management.
Webinars will be held the second Wednesday of every month from 1:00pm to 2:30pm ET - view the list of topics below:
• May 9: Writing a Competitive Grant Application
• June 13: Applying for a HRSA Grant
• July 11: Writing a Successful Evaluation Plan for Your Grant Application
• August 8: Preparing a Budget for your Grant Proposal
• September 12: Effective Grants Managmeent/Administration & Reporting
• October 10: Successful HRSA Tribal Grantees
You must register to access the recording. Register here: https://hrsa.connectsolutions.com/feder ... ation.html
For more information, please contact Nancy Rios at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 post • Page 1 of 1